Check out L’Appui Outaouais’ February Caregiver Newsletter with articles on:
- Tax Credits for Caregivers of Seniors;
- Are you Familiar with Voix et Solidarité;
- Terminating the Lease of a Loved-One;
- “And if Losing One’s Mind Brings Hearts Closer Together…”
You’ll also find information on upcoming events for the month of February to March including:
- Sharing Group for Caregivers (Feb. 14 & 15);
- Support Group for Caregiver from the CAGA (Feb 8 & 22);
- Support Group for Caregivers in the Papineau RCM (Feb 1, 13, 15 & 27, March 1)
- Coffee Talks for Caregivers in Les Collines RCM (Feb 13 & 15);
- Coffee Talks for Caregivers in Vallée-de-la-Gatineau RCM (Feb 22);
- Day and Respite Centres in Gatineau (Monday to Friday), Maniwaki (every Tuesday) and Shawville (every Monday).
All contact information for each individual event is listed in the Newsletter.
For more information about L’Appui pour les proches aidants d’aînés Outaouais, please visit their Website.