In our Spring 2020 Issue of our Newsletter, find out the latest news on health and social services in the Outaouais, including:
- Keeping You Up to Date on COVID-19
- Celebrating Family Literacy Day!
- Listen Up Ladies! Here’s What You Need To Know About Heart Disease
- Medical Assistance in Dying (MAID) Information Session: Understanding the Law
- Are You, Or a Loved One, Signing a Lease or Currently a Lessee of a Dwelling Located in a Private Seniors’ Residence
- Hooked on School Days: We Can All Make a Difference!
- Suicide Prevention – Talking About Suicide Saves Lives
Would you like to receive future issues of our Connexions Newsletter directly to your email inbox?
Get first-hand access to our featured articles on a wide range of topics in the sphere of health and social services. And find out about upcoming events and activities organized by Connexions and other community organizations in the Outaouais area. Become a member to receive our Newsletter!
Fill-Out the Online Membership Form to Become a Member!
If you have any issues with the online sign-up process, or if you do not have an email address, please call us at 819-777-3206.
All information in this form is kept strictly confidential.