In this Special 2019 Issue of our Newsletter, find out about important news and upcoming events:
- Celebrating Early Childhood Week at our Itsy Bitsy Tots Playgroup!
- Getting to Know our English-Speaking Families with Children 0-5 Years Old
- Regional and Local Organizations Consultated by the Secretariat for Relations with English-Speaking Quebecers in Gatineau
- Congratulations to our 2019 Bursary Recipents!
- Flu Vaccination 2019-2020 Campaign
- Save the Date of these upcoming workshops including: Cyberviolence in Intimate Relationships (Nov 12), Parent Chat (Nov 19), Diabetes – What’s New (Nov 20), Social Networking & Online Safety with Paul Davis (Nov 25), etc.
Would you like to receive future issues of our Connexions Newsletter directly to your email inbox?
Get first-hand access to our featured articles on a wide range of topics in the sphere of health and social services. And find out about upcoming events and activities organized by Connexions and other community organizations in the Outaouais area. Simply subscribe below!