In this Summer 2019 Issue of our Newsletter, find out about the following important upcoming events and news:
- You’re invited to Connexions’ Annual General Meeting on June 18 with special guest speaker, Ms. Jane Toller, Warden for the MRC Pontiac.
- New! Report on English-Speaking Families and Children Aged 0-5 in the Outaouais.
- New! Community Portrait of the English-Speaking Population of the Pontiac.
- Elder Abuse: Financial Fraud & Scams Information Session.
- Need Help? Dial 811 for Advice & Referral to Health & Social Services.
Would you like to receive future issues of our Connexions Newsletter directly to your email inbox?
Get first-hand access to our featured articles on a wide range of topics in the sphere of health and social services. And find out about upcoming events and activities organized by Connexions and other community organizations in the Outaouais area. Simply subscribe below!