Connexions links the English-speaking community of the Outaouais to health and social services by:
- Fostering community links with public and community health and social services organizations.
- Providing information and referrals to community members.
- Actively supporting research and awareness on the needs of the community.
- Developing and delivering health promotion programs and activities.
- Promoting access through partnerships and representation.
Connexions Resource Centre is the name for the organizational merger of the Outaouais Health and Social Services Network (OHSSN) and the English Network Resources in Community Health (ENRICH). After the Connexions Resource Centre was opened in 2010, the network and its sponsor organization (ENRICH) reorganized and integrated to legally become Connexions Resource Centre in 2013.
10-Year NPI Achievement Award – Awarded by the Community Health and Social Sevices Community (CHSSN). Marks Connexions’ 10-year milestone in the NPI program.
Special Partnership Award for 2015 – Awarded by the Centres jeunesse de l’Outaouais (CJO). Connexions was recognized for its key role in informing CJO about the needs of anglophones, supporting the translation of resources for parents and guiding CJO to obtain funding to improve services for English-speaking clients.