Connexions is developing a Directory of Services for Parents of Children with Special Needs – more resources coming!
Financial Support for Families with Children with Special Needs
There are various funding options available from different levels of government and non-profit organizations. They are available to families with children and youth with special needs ranging from developmental support needs to physical and mobility needs.
- Mental Health Caregiver Guide
- Dissatisfied with Services? An Opportunity to Improve Them!
- Organization Spotlight: Bilingual Services at Trait d’Union
- Organization Spotlight: Child Home Alone Courses with Safety Tree
- Internet Safety for Kids
- Naître et Grandir Now Offers English Online Articles and Tools!
- Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Other Useful Links:
- Handbook for Parents of Children with Special Needs – An essential reference for who does what in the Québec school system, what to expect when your child starts school, and what happens during transition periods.