Healthy Lifestyle Programs with the Western Quebec School Board (WQSB)
Connexions partners with the WQSB to promote student health. We provide support and resources on nutrition and healthy lifestyles to complement activities at several schools in the Board during the school year.
Adult Education Centre Health Forum
Connexions partners with the Hull Adult Education Centre every fall to host a health forum. The forum offers workshops and information kiosks related to the transition into adulthood, including life skills such as budgeting, healthy relationships, drug and alcohol prevention, physical activity, and legal information for tenants.
The following list includes various resources for youth and their parents who are searching for information on suicide, mental health and mental illness; crisis services including 24/7 telephone support, addiction services and shelters; financial aid and employment services; local food banks; sexual health and relationships; and legal assistance.
- Let’s #GETLOUD About Teen Mental Health!
- Resources for Young Parents and Parents-To-Be
- What You Need to Know When Your Child is in Trouble with the Law
- Youth and Opioids – What Do I Need to Know as a Parent?
- Éducaloi’s “Are You Old Enough?” Online Tool
- Concussion & Brain Injuries in Canadian Children and Youth
- Subscribe to our Newsletter!